July 10, 2012

PayPerPost is trolling me

So, last week, I signed up for PayPerPost.com (And maybe you should, too, if you wanna make some money from blogging. This is not product placement, guys.)

WARNING: Bieber fans, turn away from this blog post. This post is not for you. I believe in your freedom to choose what kind of music to listen to, I think I have that same freedom to post something like this. We're equals now.

Here's what this post is all about:

It's amazing how your very first offer from PayPerPost is something you think you will never write about. I have to write a 30-word post for Justin Bieber's concert including links where anyone can buy tickets. That should be easy, right? I don't think so.

It's like one guy from PayPerPost.com said, "If this kid can write about Bieber, he can write just about anything. Because Bieber's hard to write. Let's put him to the ultimate test," to everyone in the meeting. Now,  I will Click the Save button. As soon as you read about this, please raise your hand, think of me, and whisper your wishes and "goodluck" to me. I need that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment